Wednesday 14 March 2018

I started having salads every day for lunch in the office. My colleagues seemed to love my salads and kept wanting to tuck in. As even the junk food fans and the heavy meat eaters were fascinated by them, I thought they might interest a wider audience, so I started to take pictures and posting them on a blog. I’ve been creating a new salad every single day for 4 year as a challenge and posting on them my blog. I've published the book Salad Love: How to Create a Lunchtime Salad, Every Weekday, in 20 Minutes or Less in 2013 and it when viral. It's now been translated into and It's been published already in UK, Ireland, Australia, Holland, Spain, US, Canada, French Canada, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, Portugal, Denmark, Sweden, Slovakia, Croatia, Slovenia, Lithuania, Brazil, South Korea, Japan, China, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Romania and so on. You can buy your version here: http://ift.tt/2DsoHwB #salad


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...